Here are our TOP 10 Funniest Superbowl Commercials for 2012
Let us know which is your favourite!
Number 10: Chevy – Aliens
Number 9: Doritos – Hot Wild Girls
Number 8: Doritos – Man’s Best Friend
Number 7: Toyota – It’s Reinvented
Number 6: Pepsi – Kings Court
Number 5: Honda – Matthew Brodericks Day off
Number 4: Volkswagon – The Dog Strikes Back
Number 3: Doritos- Sling Baby
Number 2: M&M’s- Just My Shell
Number 1: Acura – Transactions
Let us know which was your favourite Superbowl Commercial for 2012
An integrated marketing approach commences with the development of a strategic marketing plan for your organisation which on the most basic level outlines an assessment of each of the elements of the promotional mix. (Price, Place, Product and Promotion).
We examine your competitors activities, provide a SWOT analysis of your business and develop benchmarking strategies to achieve the best results in market. We provide marketing recommendations based on appropriate KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and within a specified budget. We also provide with an estimate of ROI (Return on Investment) so you know that our plans are well defined, integrated, relevant to your business and profitable. In addition, we provide you with a variety of affiliated options such as various promotional tools, customer loyalty programs, POS suggestions, promotional calendars, business award entries for publicity and developing credibility for your business, PR campaigns and assistance with new product development. This is the essence of having an experienced marketing consultancy work with you.
1. Develop a marketing plan for your business. “To fail to plan is to plan to fail”
2. Set a realistic marketing budget and stick to it. This may be a percentage of your sales?
3. Target a specific audience with a defined USP
4. Develop a clear, consistent and integrated marketing message
5. Develop an up-to-date website (currently HTML5 and CSS3) to support your business with relevant online strategies. Don’t forget to consider useability issue relavant to those with specific disabilities.
6. Build relationships specific to each of your stakeholders
7. Know your competitors and benchmark your business against the best in your specific industry
8. Develop your own business referral network
9. Answer your calls + reply to your emails and always over-deliver. Talk to your customers and listen to them (both positive and negative)
10. Measure your success. Set targets monitor your results and enquiries and refine these results
We have loads of ideas to help you increase your business, contact us on 0412 968 145.
As the European economic crisis continues to affect small to medium sized businesses, the marketing focus has turned to cost effective strategies that provide ROI (Return on Investment) to meet specific organisational objectives/goals or KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). Each organisation has its own specific and unique objectives ranging from lead generation to revenue growth, improvements to market share or simply higher online/offline visibility (top-of-mind awareness).
Undoubtedly, the most visible and cost effective marketing tool that you possess is your business website. The main URL address, the links, content, functionality all have a specific 24/7 objectives to match your organizational goals.
A well constructed website with high ranking key terms in the natural search engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN), appropriate content, linkages and suitable levels of online advertising can and will provide you with quality leads and higher levels of customer acquisition and conversions (sales, downloads, e-commerce).
Creating an online Marketing Strategy
- The first thing you need to do is develop a strategic marketing plan specific to YOUR business. This means you need to define your goals and tailor a strategy specific to each of your target markets.
- Each target audience will also require a dedicated communication strategy to ensure online conversion. This may require you to test the usability of your website for browser compatability and continuing to make changes to your online presence based on these results. Google offer a wonderful array of ‘lab’ tools to assist you. It’s worth registering your business with Google Adwords and Yahoo just to gain access to the analytical tools!
- Ensuring that your website is found requires a combination of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), integrated online & offline marketing (such as advertising, Pay Per Click, Adwords etc), effective use of your customer database or purchase of appropriate databases, online newsletters, email campaigns and sms’s to your customer databases, affiliate marketing opportunities (including shared links with suitable partners), knowing who your competitors are, what they do differently, how they transact online and benchmarking various aspects of your online business against theirs. There is a complete myriad of cost-effective online marketing strategies that are available to you, all of which aim to achieve goal objectives and communicate the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that makes your business the primary customer target. YOU NEED TO BECOME ENTHUSASTIC ABOUT SEO AND SEM!
- Reducing the bounce rate of your website will increase the chances that customers will visit each of your online pages and result in a higher probability that conversion will take place. It’s all very well having a great looking website, but if takes too long to download or it’s uninteresting, doesn’t answer the question or solve a customer need, it’s all to no avail. So, you need to ensure that the content of your website offers a benefit. It may be as simple as testing a variety of online banners that each show a various offer or a link to another page that will convince the customer to click through and ultimately convert to a sale or download or whatever your specific goal may be.
- When you visit your local department store, you walk through the isles. Here you will notice that products are placed at specific heights, in specific locations at specific price points. It’s all about the ‘EXPERIENCE’. Similarly, people who visit online websites are a fairly savvy crowd. Stop thinking they’re not! They want an experience. They want to learn. They want a great deal. They want to EXPLORE. Your website can have the greatest offers, but if it’s not believable, if it’s just full of ‘hot air’ or it doesn’t deliver (the fulfillment factor), has too much fine print or it doesn’t deliver a result in a suitable timeframe, then everything you do and the money you spend is just wasted! So take your time, think about the placement and value of your content, the architecture of your website and its primary purpose. Have empathy with the customer and watch your sales and leads grow exponentially!
- Do something different. Don’t just do what your competitors are doing. Stop doing the same old tried and tested marketing campaigns. People get bored with that! Create a point of difference for your business or a compelling offer. Use your online market to create organic growth for your business and reap the rewards of an effective online marketing campaign.
Contact us now on 0412 968 145 to achieve improved online results for your business
Often, when things are not going as well as they could or perhaps opportunities are being missed, the best thing to do is refer back to the basics. This brings us to the need to assess where we are before we move to the next level of our business development.
A fundamental part of the planning process for a business seeking to develop a marketing plan is the coordination of a Marketing Audit. The primary function of the Marketing Audit it to systematically examine each element of the company’s marketing mix to determine the viability of the marketing components to the overall business objectives.
The focus of the Marketing Audit is to provide:
- A snap shot of the business
- An internal examination at the way marketing is managed and planned
- Identify areas where more marketing effort is required
- A review of existing and past marketing activities
- An examination of what has worked and what hasn’t and why
- Opportunities to be exploited
- Marketing Focus and direction
- External influences such as competitor review, finding effective benchmarks of ‘best practice’
- Recommendations that can be made to make marketing strategies more effective
- Examination of company marketing structure
From the audit review process, priorities are assembled in a report along with a prioritized action plan
Conducting the Marketing Audit:
When conducting the Marketing Audit, it’s best to involve a variety of key stakeholders, both internal and external. Having an independent audit provides a more thorough and cost effective result as the biases are removed and new eyes take on a company ‘holistic’ approach. Marketing World works through a varied process to quickly identify areas of opportunity for your business within your specified industry.
For further information on having Marketing World conduct an independent marketing audit of your business, contact us on 0412 968 145.
1. Failing to have a marketing plan resulting in disjointed marketing efforts, rather than a clear integrated approach. What is your defined marketing direction?
2. Trying to be all things to all people, instead of promoting a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) to a targeted audience. What is your market niche?
3. Thinking you know everything about your competitors. Try developing a benchmark matrix which documents each facet of their product, service or business. Know your market intimately
4. Failing to maintain a consistent marketing program. Even worse, failing to maintain regular contact with your customers. You are not building a relationship, there is no loyalty and you are failing to develop the most effective marketing tool – ‘word of mouth’.
5. Unable to respond to your customers needs. Solving your prospects problems will make you successful. This means understanding the problem, having empathy, developing confidence, offering realistic options,responding immediately, over delivering and giving your customers a cause to take action.
Avoid errors, save money, increase profits, contact us on 0412 968 145.